Day Boat Halibut
Halibut are among the largest fish in the sea and the largest of all the flatfish. Halibut is prized for its delicate sweet flavor, snow-white color and firm flaky meat. It is an excellent source of high-quality protein and minerals, low in sodium, fat and calories and contains a minimum of bones.
- Caught on our own boats
- Catches this fish for us in the waters of Bay of Digby in Nova Scotia
- Direct importer to the finest Restaurants in New York, New Jersey and also to the Fulton Fish Market in the Bronx
- Season: January thru November
- Vary from 10 lbs. - 100lbs (sold by the piece)
- Or by 250lbs (wooden crate)